Our business activities are supported by a wide range of stakeholders. We will contribute to the realization of a prosperous society by meeting the expectations of our stakeholders and earning their trust.
- Creating Comfortable Workplaces
- Human Resource Development
- Promoting Diversity
- Respect for Human Rights
- Activities through Business
Creating Comfortable Workplaces
While respecting the individuality of each and every employee, we are working to create workplace environments where everyone can vibrantly demonstrate their capabilities and balance work and childcare.
Promoting work-life balance
The Safety and Health Committee, which focused on creating a comfortable workplace environment and promoting employees’ mental and physical health, was developed into the Work-life Balance Committee in October 2020. In addition to creating comfortable workplace environments and promoting mental and physical health even more than before, we are working to create a balance between employees’ work and private lives.
Initiatives to ensure a safe and secure workplace environment
In addition to the work-style reform of working from home and improving to deal with customers to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we worked on activities to promote the use of paid leave and ensure appropriate total working hours. In FY2020, all of our employees took five days of annual paid leave required under the Act on the Arrangement of Related Acts to Promote Work Style Reform. We continue to ensure employees to take the compulsory five days of paid leave by an early stage of the fiscal year, and aim to achieve the government target using up paid leave of 70% or more.
In FY2020, we particularly focused on the following initiatives for employee health management.
Mental health measures
- Conducting stress checks in all offices and making use of the aggregated results
- Making use of a program to support employees who have taken sickness or injury leave to return to workplace
Initiatives to encourage communication
- Providing tools to encourage communication, such as Social Networking Service (SNS) and apps
- Proactive local community contribution activities and environmental conservation activities
- Employee award system
- Subsidizing the cost of social gatherings aimed at encouraging communication and friendship (Including online events due to the COVID-19 pandemic)